Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Fateha ♥ 6:36 PM
Saturday , 09 may 2009 .

Hello . How's your day ?
Mine quite good . Quite fun .
On saturday morning i woke up and had a quick warming up washing face , ((:
i went to exercise at about 7am .
After exercise i had a quick bath and made some sandwishes for the whole family .
ERM , YUMMY YUMMY ! haha .
After had a great breakfast , my whole family went to mustafa centre for grocery shopping , to bad i don't even follow . I spent the whole morning at home . At 12 noon , i meet my friend at City Hall Mrt Station had a nice time with him . We went to Marina Centre , Suntec Centre & Plaza Singapura ! haha .
Had so much joy & fun .
I almost reach home at 12am .
&& sleep at 2am .
I enjoy my time on 9 may 2009 .
Until here then , Have a Good Day .
The End.